FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Oct 27, 2014
-- South Boulder City, Nevada (pressnews) October 24, 2014 - This week VORE announced they will be unveiling an all-New 2015 Ford Transit specially customized by VORE. VORE is a Las Vegas based leading off-road tour and racing company that offers off-road courses - short courses, challenge tours, raptor programs and arrive and drive racing events. "VORE makes your off-road experience exhilarating from beginning to the end by offering many different driving experiences such as: Arrive and Drive Racing, Desert Terrain Course and 5 to 20 laps' short courses that accommodate the experience levels of each customer. It's you who gets behind the wheel of our VORE Challenge Race trucks and they are sure to give you the adrenaline rush that you will never forget," Mike of VORE said.
In addition to the OFF-ROAD experience, VORE is adding to the ON-ROAD experience as well. So before the customer starts their exhilarating experience, their first experience will start out in the all-new 2015 Ford Transit - custom built by VORE. This awesome vehicle will be decked out VORE style and designed for the customer's ultimate comfort and entertainment, to energize and prepare them for their adrenaline pumping VORE experience. The VORE Adventure Transit will be primarily used to pick up the customers from their hotel locations and bring them to the VORE Compound.
What's going on behind the scenes?
The new 2015 Ford Transit is being fully customized by VORE to provide its customers an adrenalin pumping experience from the start. This VORE Adventure Transit will be decked out- in the extreme VORE style way. This sensational vehicle will include many different variables that have been brought together by some of theirs sponsors such as:
- Custom fenders - The fenders for this VORE Adventure Transit, gives the Transit, the look and sturdiness of an extreme off-road vehicle which were specifically designed by storylandstudios.com to accommodate this specific vehicle. Storyland Studios has a proven track record for stunning designs like the Peeps & Company Store, Smurf-mobiles for West Coast Customs, etc.
- Findlay Customs will be fully customizing the interior of the vehicle by using some rustic and industrial material to the design, while maintaining the Ford Transit luxurious feel. Findlay Customs is known for their total car customization /restoration in the Las Vegas area.
- Geiser Bros will design custom bumpers and roof racks to suite the look and feel for the VORE Adventure Transit. Geiser Brothers is a well-known name in custom off-road race truck builder.
- What's a Luxury Transit without entertainment? Sony will be providing an abundance of entertainment from within the vehicle which will include a huge 48" LED TV, 2 PlayStation 4's and a tablet, and more. All this excitement will be captured by the 10 action cameras placed inside the vehicle.
- The best in industry HID and LED lights will be provided by the KC Hilites. These will definitely enhance the travel experience from the customer's hotel until they reach the VORE compound.
Schedule Your Next Exciting Las Vegas Off-Road Adventure
At VORE - the customers ride and drive will be the best experience they have ever had thanks to not only the VORE Challenge Trucks, but now the VORE Adventure Transit. VORE is the best off-road experience in Las Vegas and works extremely hard to do everything in their power, to make the customers VORE experience as amazing and memorable as possible.
VORE will also be releasing the opportunity to purchase an Adventure Transit through VORE as they will be selling 2 different models of this prototype. So keep your eyes out for the unveiling at this year's 2014 SEMA show and the opportunity to own one of these for yourself! For more info contact VORE today!
VORE is an exemplary website where one can find the VORE challenge race truck, Raptor. It also helps you to find packages and awesome adventures in Las Vegas, whether it is corporate team building ideas, adventures driving experience or any Vegas off road experience. For more details, visit http://www.vore.com/