FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Apr 27, 2015
-- A letter from Square Enix unveiled further details about Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward, including the release date of Alexander raid, the introduction of free company and housing, and the launch of DirectX 11 Client etc, along with flying mounts available in FFXIV patch 3.0.
1. A completely new map for Frontline, as well as a new rule that only applies to this map will be available as Alexander (Savafe) is released. First, the starting position for the three nations and the distance between each base are not fixed and regular. Second, Allagan ruins available on the field will determine the outcome, so please don’t just pay attention to your opponents, or you will lose. Last, new PvP-specific gear can be seen here.
2. Alexander raid will release two weeks after the launch of Heavensward on June 23. You can be able to re-enter a floor in Alexander after clearing it, but no another item gains.
3. Two weeks after the release of the normal mode of Alexander, Alexander (Savage) and the Allagan tomestones of Esoterics will become available.
Free company and housing
For house crafting, you can use your imagination to see what kind of house you can build using the existing building materials.
For airship crafting, you need to combine four parts to build an airship: a bow, hull, stern, and sail. Here, you will need to spend ffxiv gil to build this workshop area, but don’t worry, you can get free fast ffxiv gil from Safewow Facebook. Certainly, you can build an airship using a fast engine to make explorations faster, but the fuel consumption would be greater. Besides, since airships will get ranks, you need to build and own more than one.
New item loot system
1. Alexander and Alexander (Savage) will each have different loot systems in the future.
2. The loot system from trials: in FFXIV 3.0, there will be a token to every party member. The token system allows you to exchange 10 tokens for any weapon you choose.
3. A loot master system for pre-made parties: the party leader is control of the loot distribution in a party. For example, for static groups, the leader can decide and distribute items accordingly. For groups formed with random players, the leader can hold an auction and give the item to the player with the highest bid, and distribute gil to rest of the party members.
Final Fantasy XIV 3.0 will release on June 23, and every updates will be available at the start of Heavensward. Buy cheap ffxiv gil on safewow to prepare for it now!
In order to Celebrate FFXIV Heavensward will coming on Jun.23.2015,Safewow.com offer 8% off ffxiv gil and ffxiv CDKey with 10 minutes delivery.
Be a Member of safewow to Gain 100 Reward Points($1)now!
Never forget using 8% discount code FM8OFF to buy cheapest ffxiv gil and ffxiv CD Key from http://www.safewow.com/final-fantasy-xiv now!