FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Nov 12, 2014
-- India Hosting Infrastructure Services Market Outlook to 2019 – Driven by Internet Penetration and IT Adoption by SMBs provides a comprehensive analysis of the market size of the Indian hosting infrastructure services industry, cloud storage market in India and Data center market in India. The report also covers the market shares of major hosting service providers in India as well as the revenues of major players along with the latest trends, growth drivers, entry barriers and future prospects of the hosting infrastructure sector.
The hosting infrastructure services industry in India is on the rise owing to factors such as increasing internet penetration increased IT spending and the recent inflow of FDI in computer hardware and software. The market size of hosting infrastructure services in India was USD ~ million in FY’2014 and will grow at a CAGR of ~ % throughout FY’2015-FY’2019 to reach a market size of USD ~ million in 2019.
The market is especially benefited by the rising number of SMBs in India with ~ million units operating in FY’2013 and out of which ~ % of SMBs are engaging through online portals. The number of SMBs and volume trade they generate in India is enough to provide growth to the hosting sector in the coming years. By 2018, IT spending by SMBs is said to cross USD ~ billion with cloud adoption the key to this progress. Furthermore, the recent entry of global hosting service providers has made the industry quite competitive and has led to price wars between companies. The industry is going to benefit however from the growing affordability of mobile internet and smartphones which directly affects the hosting industry.
Net4 India emerges as the market leader in this industry with the highest number of domains hosted followed by Big Rock. Net4 India’s revenues were at USD ~ million in FY’2014. Hostgator is quickly moving up the market share table with ~ domains hosted followed by Znet live and Rediff Mail Pro. Go Daddy is also competing neck to neck as it is quickly expanding in the Indian Hosting Infrastructure Services Market.
The future of the hosting infrastructure services industry looks promising as the industry is expected to display a CAGR of more than 20% during FY’2014-FY’2019. The hosting infrastructure services market is anticipated to reach USD ~ million in FY’2015 and is expected to double to USD ~ million by FY’2019.
The SMBs are becoming more IT aware and this caused a spurt in their IT spending. This trend will continue in the coming years as SMBs are growing at an unstoppable pace. And with the growth in SMBs, the number of websites are also growing thus, helping the hosting industry in India to achieve new heights. The number of domains hosted will rise from ~ million in CY’2015 to more than thrice the number i.e. ~ million in CY’2019. A CAGR of almost 34% will be maintained in the next 5 years in the number of domains hosted.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
• Market Size of Hosting Infrastructure Services Industry in India
• Market Size of Information Technology Market in India
• Market Size of Data Center in India
• Market Segmentation of Hosting Infrastructure Services Industry in India on the basis of operating system used
• Market Segmentation of Hosting Infrastructure Services Industry in India on the basis of price of hosting plans
• Market Segmentation of Hosting Infrastructure Services Industry in India on the basis of industry verticals using the hosting service
• Number of SMBs in India and Distribution on the basis of function and size
• Competitive Landscape of major companies in the industry
• Trends and Developments in the industry
• Issues and Challenges ahead of the industry
• Future Outlook of the industry and projections by Hosting Infrastructure Services Revenue and Number of Domains Hosted