FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Feb 19, 2015
-- Remote support is the buzzword in the industry at present. It allows you to get the assistance you need to repair your computer from wherever you are. The only requirement is an Internet connection. The technician accesses your PC online and repairs it. The great news is that you don’t need to have the service person at your location or in the locality to help you. The expert accesses your system, does the needful and you agree upon an arrangement to pay for the service offered.
Why remote IT support?
These insights may come up with the question; why remote? It offers you numerous advantages. Given below are some of them.
• It helps you save time and money: Hiring the service person in your locality is definitely an expensive affair. Besides, you may have to wait for hours to get a small help. Remote support eliminates all these troubles. Just give a call, press a button; your computer gets connected with that of an expert. You don’t even have to have a technical support team to help you safeguard your computers.
• Preventative maintenance becomes easily accessible: Remote support companies always offer some preventative maintenance at a nominal charge. Calling a service person for the same will cost you dearly.
• You don’t pay extra: People generally hate the idea of paying $100 for an hour of IT support. The earnings of an average person will not even come close to this amount. However, they fail to understand that as a business, the service person has to take care of numerous things. The time it takes to drive to a location is the most important among them. Going remote is the best way to alleviate this concern.
• Active protection: This applies to those who receive maintenance contracts. The service person can log on to the systems and check for the state of the antivirus software and other updates. The expert can also visit your company in person to check for hardware failures and solve them.
Even companies benefit from offering remote support. If yours is a small business, you would definitely appreciate the following benefits it offers.
1. You control the work environment
If you have ever done onsite computer repair, you know how difficult it is. It holds true especially when someone has to work during business hours in a company. The conditions at times become so distracting that you may find yourself unable to perform a certain task. These are taken care of when you offer remote support. You work from your own home at your own time. The freedom will definitely have a positive impact on your work.
2. You stay safe from unwanted troubles
Certain people go for IT support only when they feel that there are no other options. They would not want a stranger in their premises for a long time. Being treated as an intruder will definitely affect the quality of the service offered. Staying behind the curtain protects you from being an unwanted guest. Still, be mindful of the fact that remote IT support has its own limitations.
Secure Network ITC http://www.securenetworksitc.com/ IT Company from San Diego, CA offers remote IT support at affordable rates. To check monthly packages that suits your business goals visit http://www.securenetworksitc.com/
Contact Person: Vlastimir Sindjelic
E-mail: [email protected]
Secure Networks ITC
Address: 5580 La Jolla Blvd 322 La Jolla, CA 92037