FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Sep 4, 2014
-- The attempts to keep up with the rat race of the modern world may make you feel that you are a valuable asset to it. But, you should understand that your body is paying for it. Sometimes, the demand may be so exacting that it would start failing you. This may be showing in your health or your appearance. And, the only way out is an escape from all the activities, at least for a few days. This is what a private retreat has in store for you.
Following are the things a personal retreat can do for you from a psychological perspective.
1. You are enabled to communicate better with your own mind.
2. Stress bids farewell to you, at least for a brief time. Afterwards, you are taught how to manage it well.
3. Your body and mind get healed and rejuvenated.
4. Your creativity gets boosted
5. Your mind introduces you to new ideas and concepts.
6. You start enjoying life.
How private retreats help your body
As you know, going for a private retreat helps not only your mind, but also your body. Given below is a description of some of the health advantages of retreat.
• It detoxifies your body: For a majority of people, a healthy diet is nothing, but a time-consuming process. This is the first thing which gets organized in a retreat center. When you allow your body to have a well-balanced meal, it gets cleaned up. It also gets the time to do the restoration work which needs to be done.
• You are allowed to feel relaxed: Most of the time, you are in front of one or the other screen. Computer may be the right-hand assistance when working. But, at home, television keeps you company. Your cell phone stays on all the time reminding you of the tasks you have to complete. Caught up among all these activities, you tend to forget yourself. It is only when you feel stressed out that you seek for a solution. Most of the private retreat centers are designed in such a way that you are able to feel relaxed, leaving technology behind, in your home.
• A break from the monotonous routine: It is true that a well-organized life is capable of doing wonders. But, your body needs a break at times. If your timetable is hectic, it is going to have a negative impact on your health in the long run. But, just a few days of a private retreat itself is enough to undo most of the damage done.
• Your workout routine gets balanced: It is true that you would be too tired even to think about fitness at the end of a tiring day. During a retreat, you get enough time to restore your toned physique without external distractions or pressures.
• You are afforded a bit of healing enjoyment: Whatever is your situation; planning a retreat for yourself or along with your spouse, it is going to be an amazing time. If your choice falls on a spa or any other luxurious accommodation, you can take advantage of the services like massage. This is sure to help you feel an overall well-being, both in your mind and body.
As you know, this is just a draft. Only those who have gone for private retreats would be able to appreciate the great things retreats have in store for you.
Choose the best California retreat center – Old Mission San Luis Rey at Oceanside, CA. Visit this link, watch video and get all info about prices and programs. Use retreat calendar and schedule one for you.
Contact Person: Maureen Sullivan
E-mail: [email protected]
Old Mission San Luis Rey de Francia
Address: 4050 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92057-6402
Tel/Fax: (760) 757-3651