FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Dec 25, 2014
-- Pharmacy or Vaccine Refrigerators are also used in laboratories, vaccination centre and biomedical stores. This kind of refrigerators is used for preserving medicines, injections, vaccines and other medical products. The Refrigerators have digital controllers and are conditioned in such a way that it reduces condensation and humidity on the containers or boxes in which the medical products are stored and makes the environment inside it cool and dry. Pharmacy or Vaccine Refrigerators and lab fridges are energy efficient.
The following are the features of Vaccine Refrigerators:
• There are full sized pharmaceutical storage units as well as under the counter pharmaceutical storage units for storing vaccines.
• The maximum and minimum temperature required for such a refrigerator is between 2 degrees centigrade to 8 degrees centigrade.
• All the vaccination products stored in the refrigerator should be adjusted so that there are no obstructions of air flow.
• The frost-free and automatic defrost technique is a very common feature of such refrigerators.
• The air circulation takes place with the help of the circulation fan present in the refrigerator.
• The temperature has to be monitored and tracked in order to know that the vaccination products stored in the refrigerators are effective and has not degraded.
• For monitoring the temperature inside the refrigerator on a regular basis, a digital thermometer with data logs are available.
• Pharmacy or vaccine refrigerators also have data loggers with LCD and adjustable alarms, etc.
• It is recommended to use plastic trays inside the refrigerators to store the vaccination products and there should be at least 2 to 3 inches distance from the walls.
• Vaccination products should be kept in original package inside the pharmaceutical refrigerators.
Features of Laboratory Refrigerators
The following are the features of Laboratory Refrigerators are:
• Laboratory refrigerators are specially designed refrigerators to store cells, enzymes, reagents, high value and critical samples.
• The main feature of such Laboratory Refrigerator is auto defrosting that helps to keep the time the temperature and keep it sensitive.
• The Laboratory Refrigerators help in saving energy and provide cold storage solutions for the products stored in it.
• The stability of temperature in such Laboratory Refrigerators is usually less than 1 degree centigrade.
• The Laboratory Refrigerators ensure proper temperature stability and uniformity with powerful refrigeration system and high quality doors.
• These Laboratory Refrigerators have multi-pane glass windows that help to protect and identify samples inside the refrigerators.
• The Laboratory Refrigerators have microprocessor controlling devices with alarms and alerts that help to control proper temperature and protect the products inside the refrigerator.
• The Laboratory Refrigerators help in recording and monitoring temperatures on a compulsory basis.
• The Laboratory Refrigerators provide service contracts, validation services and technical support and provide compliance with factory-certified technicians.
• These Laboratory Refrigerators help to store samples for scientific, clinical and industrial application.
Improve lab and medical appliances with products from Cooler Store http://www.cooler-store.com/. Visit online store at http://www.cooler-store.com/
Contact Person: Jose C. Calderon
E-mail: [email protected]
Mega Super Stores, Inc
Address: 2010 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Suite 220, Del Mar, CA 92014