FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Sep 8, 2014
-- Bangalore, 8th September, 2014 - The Nuclear Energy sector in India has been growing rapidly over the past few years and is scheduled to grow at an even more rapid pace over the next 2 decades. It is now the fourth-largest source of electricity in India after thermal power, hydroelectric power and renewable energy Sources. The accelerated growth in the sector is projected due to factors like:
- India’s advances in Thorium-based nuclear reactor technology
- Successful signing of nuclear agreements and treaties with developed nations
- The execution of the 3-stage Nuclear Power Programme
- Extensive exploitable reserves of radioactive minerals
The overall market for nuclear energy in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.91% till FY2017-18 despite the prohibitive Civil Liability for Nuclear Damages Act. This growth is expected to be driven by the completion of 6 scheduled nuclear reactors and the commissioning of at least 10 new ones over the next 4-5 years.
Scope of the report:
- This report provides a detailed view of Indian energy scenario with current installed capacity and supply options.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on nuclear energy sector.
- This report provides detailed information on nuclear energy market in India with growth forecasts up to 2019.
- This report also focuses on developing a better understanding of the current state of the nuclear power generation technology.
- This study also identifies various policies related to nuclear energy generation and distribution in India.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for nuclear energy market in India.
- The report identifies risks associated with nuclear power generation in India.
- This report profiles key players in Indian nuclear energy market.
- This report provides detailed information about Indian nuclear power plants.
- This report provides detailed competitive landscape of Indian nuclear energy sector.
- This report identifies major current and future trends in Indian nuclear energy sector.
The report covers all the segments of the nuclear energy industry value chain from research organizations to EPC contractors, and power plant operators to component suppliers. Government agencies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) have also been interviewed and analyzed. To be precise, 17 companies and organizations were covered while preparing this report.
The temporal scope of the report ranges from the commencement of India’s nuclear power program in the 1960’s, all the way to the projections of 21 GW of installed capacity in 2021. Past performance in planning and execution of nuclear power plants has been taken into account while projecting the future developments.
The domain coverage is extensive with financial, strategic, trade, macro-economic and environmental aspects being covered. Using these and various models, the market size has been projected. Competitive structure of the industry has also been analyzed in depth, along with detailed profiles of major players.
Browse this report: http://www.novonous.com/nuclear-energy-market-india-2014-2020
NOVONOUS helps organizations differentiate themselves, break entry barriers, track investments, develop strategies and see through corporate fog by providing business intelligence that works for their business. For more information about NOVONOUS; visit: http://www.novonous.com .
Mr. Amitava Sen
VP - Sales & Marketing
Tel India: +91-80-26860858