FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Aug 11, 2014
-- Freedom does not come free of cost. If you wish to enjoy the independence a mobility scooter http://www.betterlifemobility.com/Mobility-Products/Wheelchairs-Scooters/Scooters offers, you have to take good care of it. And the first step in this direction is to abide by the manufacturer’s instructions.
Following the guidelines given below too would be of great help in this direction.
• Clean it at regular intervals: Keeping it free from dirt is a must if you want a tool to last long. Your personal mobility vehicle or mobility scooter is not an exception. It adds up to its appearance. Besides, you also are able to prevent dirt getting stored into your vehicle. It is also recommended that you should protect the vehicle from the elements of nature using a weather protective covering. It not only keeps it dry and rust-free, you would also remain safe from harsh climatic conditions.
• Take good care of the battery: Know that batteries are the things which make your scooter operational. In their absence, it is just a large useless piece of equipment. Enquire your dealer of the type of battery installed on your vehicle. You should also have an understanding of how to maintain it properly. Some batteries may have to be completely discharged before you can recharge them. Others may require charging at regular intervals. Gather as much information as possible from your dealer. Checking the manual too would go a long way in assisting you in this direction.
• Maintain the tires properly: The tires on your vehicle too would suffer from damages due to prolonged use. A punctured tire is something which is sure to cause trouble in your journey. The matter becomes worse if you are far away from your home. The best option is to go for those which do not get punctured easily. Your ride may be a bit tougher. But, these would make sure that your tires last long. If you are a person who takes good care of the tires in your vehicle, pneumatic ones are generally recommended.
• Inspect it regularly: You may be a person who is keen to clean your PMV every now and then. However, if you want your scooter to last long, you should inspect it regularly.
Operating mobility scooters
Operating a mobility scooter is not a tough job. It is designed with the elderly in mind. Ease of use is an essential feature of a personal mobility vehicle. Do the following to stay safe on the road on your vehicle.
• Check the battery: Before going out for a ride, make sure that the battery is charged to its full capacity. The best thing to do here is to recharge it after every use.
• Inspect the tires: This too is something you should not ignore at any cost. Make sure that the tire pressure is not low or excessive. Know that negligence here would cost you dearly when it comes to the life of the battery of your vehicle.
Upon completing the inspection, sit on seat; make sure that you are positioned comfortably. This would help you avoid repositioning when driving. Switch on the ignition and press the throttle. The vehicle would start moving forward.
Do not think that mobility scooters allow you to stay safe from the legal obligations. Be mindful of the law and stay respectful of the others riding along with you.
Order mobility scooter http://www.betterlifemobility.com/Mobility-Products/Wheelchairs-Scooters/Scooters online TODAY – visit this website http://www.betterlifemobility.com/ and get yourself latest Pride mobility scooter models at unbeatable prices online.
Contact Person: Mo Abusham
E-mail: [email protected]
BETTER LIFE MOBILITY CENTERS
Address: 8130 Parkway Dr.La Mesa, CA 91942
Tel/Fax: 888 540 8267