FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Nov 14, 2014
-- When a natural calamity or similar disaster strikes, it is the blood banks in the area which are required to respond fast. Quite naturally, a blood bank refrigerator is a must-have in a lab or a hospital. It allows you to store blood as per the guidelines of FDA and other agencies in the field. However, choosing a blood bank fridge is not an easy job. The choices available in the market will definitely confuse even a knowledgeable consumer. Here are some helpful guidelines in this respect.
• Know your requirements when shopping for medical refrigerators http://www.cooler-store.com/compact_medical_refrigerators_289_ctg.htm : Blood bank refrigeration systems are available in the price, size and design of your choice. Determine the amount of blood or the time duration which you want to store and make an educated choice accordingly. Choose from the single, double and triple door units. These systems also feature glass panels. This allows the owners to determine the available type of blood when requested for it. The feature is a must; opening the unit would alter the temperature inside. You can also choose from the top-mounted and floor-mounted units. As mentioned, know your need and act as situation asks you to do.
• Monitoring must be effective and accurate: An excellent-quality blood bank refrigerator would have factory-set alarms with different functionalities. The unit informs you when it is opened, when temperature goes too high or if power goes off.
• Utmost accuracy in temperature control: This is something which deserves your utmost attention when shopping for a blood bank refrigeration unit. Consult with a sales representative of a reputed company in your area to take an informed decision in this regard. The generally recommended monitoring mechanism is to install a micro-processor-based control unit. This is known to be the most reliable and accurate when it comes to monitoring the temperature in a blood bank refrigeration system. This is a must because it is the thing which gets subjected to frequent fluctuations.
• The display must be easy and simple: When shopping for a blood bank refrigeration system, go for the one with a large display. The controls should be easy to operate. You should also be able to access all functionalities from the display itself.
• Durability: Know that the refrigerator of your choice should meet all the requirements specified by the Federal Food and Drug Administration and Red Cross. It should feature thick walls. The installation has to be CFC-free. This minimizes energy consumption and ensures a constant temperature.
• Stainless steel doors: Most of the blood bank refrigeration units feature sturdy roll-out doors. These help users inspect the items inside. They also provide extra longevity to the refrigerators by providing a sturdy structure.
• Forced circulation of air: This feature maintains uniformity of temperature inside the unit. This forced circulation also ensures more hygiene for the refrigerators. It has been scientifically proven that more circulation of air ensures lesser inhabitation of bacteria and thereby resulting in lower infestation.
If your facility or lab needs medical refrigerators visit Cooler Store http://www.cooler-store.com/ and choose from most quality compact models from Summit. To get more info on prices and specifications visit this link http://www.cooler-store.com/compact_medical_refrigerators_289_ctg.htm .
Contact Person: Jose C. Calderon
E-mail: [email protected]
Mega Super Stores, Inc
Address: 10679 Westview PkwySan Diego,CA 92126