FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Mar 20, 2015
-- 5 points to be taken into consideration while buying a medical freezer
1. Costs- Medical freezers are very sensitive; hence you should never compromise on quantity over quality in order to get lower costs while buying. Ensure that the supplies you are getting are of reasonable costs and of good quality. Many suppliers offer discounts when you buy supplies in a large volume, especially those with whom you are having an ongoing relationship with a supplier or dealer.
2. Buy medical freezers from honest suppliers- Online shopping is much more convenient than window shopping or shopping from a grocery shop since it saves both your energy and time. The medical equipment suppliers http://www.cooler-store.com/medical_freezers_90_ctg.htm and dealers that you are dealing with should have licenses and also certification from the relevant authorities. By getting certification, you can be sure that you are working with honest and trustworthy suppliers.
3. Latest medical supplies- This will help you to provide sufficient services to your clients and also to avoid buying items that are outdated and may not work properly. For that you need to carry out your research through the internet.
4. World-wide Reputable Manufacturers- Industry sources will always know which brands are of good quality. A little-known brand usually produces cheaper quality services and equipments. If you are completely new in the medical sector, do get advice from those who have experience in this sector.
5. Adequate Supplies- Ensure that you get a store which has the capacity to supply all the required products. Shopping from various suppliers or wholesalers is both time and energy consuming, expensive and also inconvenient. When you deal with one supplier, you can reduce the prices.
4 Uses of Medical Freezers
• Storage of necessary medical items, such as- blood samples and biological samples, bones and vaccines at around at around -30°C to -40 °C.
• It is used for minimizing bacterial contamination.
• It also stores enzymes as well as bio-chemicals at around -20 °C.
• It is also used for storing volatile equipments and even explosion proof units.
Medical Freezer temperature monitoring
• Low and high alarms are set and remained on.
• Temperatures are documented by staff everyday two times when opened.
• All of the medical refrigerators and freezers are on the emergency generator system.
• Any malfunctions found should be addressed to the supervisor promptly.
• Temperatures are monitored by NIST (National Institute of Science and Technology).
• Pharmacy even stores medications in the freezer and has a freezer log.
• At each recording, the minimum and maximum temperature histories are reviewed, temperature ranges are noted and finally the thermometer is again set.
7 Factors to be Considered While Purchasing Remanufactured Medical Freezers and accessories
1. Consider purchasing directly from the manufacturer - This is a huge investment for the manufacturer if the appliance is in demand.
2. Ask for documentation:
• Financial details
• Insurance facts
• Reference reports
• Quality as well as Regulatory qualifications
• Industry certifications
3. Ensure that there is a warranty - Regardless of the quality of equipment, there may be a problem which will occur in the first 1 to 3 months. Ensure that you get the warranty in writing and fill out any warranty cards that come from the retailer.
4. Simple Inspection twice every year - After buying, your equipment should be inspected after every 6 months for safety and this is included in service tax and if something needs to be replaced or repaired they will immediately provide notice.
5. Have access to the latest improvements, software or equipment upgrades to perform as required by getting written confirmation- Operator manuals should be included with every purchase.
6. If it is repaired or replaced, make sure that it was with manufacturer-specified parts to ensure a safe, smooth and reliable operation.
7. Always ask for training qualifications of the vendor's service team.
Now you can go to http://www.cooler-store.com/ and check medical freezer inventory and other lab equipment Cooler Store has to offer. All medical freezer are available at this webpage http://www.cooler-store.com/medical_freezers_90_ctg.htm.
Contact Person: Jose C. Calderon
E-mail: [email protected]
Mega Super Stores, Inc
Address: 2010 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Suite 220, Del Mar, CA 92014