FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) May 15, 2014
-- Local Tennis League to Choose the Perfect Training Lessons for Yourself
Selecting the coach - There are a lot of players but there are few coaches. So, not necessarily a great player will make a great coach. There are a few qualities that you must look for when you are selecting a tennis coach.
• The coach should be well aware of the technicalities of the game,
• He or she should guide the player to develop his or her natural abilities,
• A coach must have leadership qualities,
• He or she should be able to provide clear instructions,
• He or she must be very observant,
• The coach should have a command over the player,
• He or she should be physically fit and active to lead by example,
• He or she should share the same goal as his or her player,
• A good coach must care for the player.
Perfect training lessons - Once you have a great coach, work out the ideal training lessons for yourself. Consider the length of the lessons, the pattern of the game, the coaching style, the timing and the cost. There are broadly three types of lessons that you could take.
Beginners’ lessons - Beginners’ lessons are also called group lessons. If you have just held the racquet for the first time then you must go for group lessons. Here are some of the benefits of a group lesson.
• You will be able to learn from the other students,
• Group lessons are less physically demanding,
• Group environment will develop a sense of challenge and competition at an early stage,
• They are the most economical lessons.
Intermediate player’s lessons - Intermediate players’ lessons are also called semi-private lessons. If you have been playing tennis for some time then this is the ideal type of lesson for you.
• You will have more one-on-one sessions with the coach,
• You will be competing with players of similar skills,
• Here you will gain more match playing experience,
• You will be able to identify your shortcomings.
Advanced players’ lessons - Advanced players lessons are also called private lessons. If you are an experienced player who is looking at a tennis career then this is the best coaching option for you.
• Here you will get complete and undivided attention of the coach,
• Minute details regarding your game will be addressed,
• It improves your service, foot work and over all abilities,
• To find tennis partner to play doubles with is easier in this case,
• You will develop a bond with your coach.
You must remember that any sports lesson is a two way process where the coach and the player has equal contributions. So, let your passion for the game guide you and win every time you set your foot on the court. Get started with the local tennis league and live your tennis dream.
If you still searching for tennis partner with same level skill visit eTennis League at https://www.etennisleague.com register for free and join some of the many local flex tennis leagues.