FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Aug 10, 2018
-- The Grenada citizenship by investment program has become increasingly popular in recent years due to the fact that besides visa free access to business hubs such as UK, EU, Singapore, and Hong Kong, it has also recently added Russia & China to the list.
A nature-lover’s paradise, with abundant water sports facilities, including sailing and scuba diving, Grenada is much-loved. Grenada’s warm and friendly people add to the vibe of the place. While there is plenty to explore in this beautiful Caribbean island nation, that’s only one reason to invest here. Grenada is accessible from many major cities such as London, Frankfurt, Toronto, Miami & New York.
The popularity of the island nation has led to the establishment of many tourism and real estate projects, which offer multiple avenues and investment choices when choosing a real estate investment as your Grenada citizenship by investment route. Investment in a Government approved real estate project must be held for a minimum of 3 years.
Instead of investing in real estate, you can also choose to make a donation to a Government fund or invest in a Government approved business.
The benefits of Grenada citizenship by investment are:
1. 3-6 months to complete your Grenada citizenship by investment application and obtain your Grenada passport.
2. No need to visit or reside in the country to apply.
3. Only the Grenada citizenship by investment program enables access to E–2 Investor Visa Treaty with the US.
4. The Grenada passport offers visa-free or visa on arrival access to 121countries including key business hubs such as the UK, Schengen Zone Hong Kong and Singapore.
5. Grenada citizens enjoy visa-free access to China and Russia.
6. Spouse, dependent children up to 30 years can be included within the same application.
7. Member of the Commonwealth of Nations and United Nations.
8. English-speaking population and a legal system based on English Common Law.
9. Education is modeled on the lines of the British system of education. Many respected higher education institutes, including the much respected St George’s University school of medicine which has churned out over 17,000 graduates.
10. No tax on global income for non-residents.
11. The Eastern Caribbean Dollar is a stable currency that has been pegged to the US dollar since 1976.
12. All nationalities can apply.
13. Dual citizenship allowed.
14. The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program gives you a passport to freedom while allowing you to enjoy your life in your current country of residence.
When investing by contributing to the Government fund, you need an investment budget of $160,000 plus advisory fees for a single applicant, and a budget of $220,000 plus advisory fees for a family of 4.
When investing in approved real estate projects, you require a budget upwards of $450,000 plus fees.
The Grenada citizenship by investment program is embodied in the Constitution of Grenada and allows the country to grant legal citizenship to people who have no prior ties to Grenada. Such investor citizens are granted the same rights as any other natural-born citizen of Grenada, and gets the Grenada passport for life.
For more information please visit www.passpro.co/en