FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Aug 28, 2014
-- Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging Market Outlook to 2018 - Players Shifting Focus towards Emerging Markets provides detailed overview of the packaging market for food and beverage in the world. The report covers various aspects such as market size of global packaging industry, global consumer packaging market, global food consumer packaging market and global beverage consumer packaging market. Additionally the report includes segmentation on the basis of materials (Rigid Plastic, Metal, Paper & Board, Flexible, Glass and Others) and geography (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Africa & the Middle East and South & Central America) for food and beverage consumer packaging market. The report also entails the market share of the major players in food and beverage consumer packaging market. An analysis of the future scenario for global food and beverage consumer packaging market is also provided on the basis of revenue over the next five years.
The consumer packaging market in the world, valued at USD ~ million in 2013 has been taking significant strides on account of continuously rising consumption of bottles made from Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) materials across the globe. With the growing level of infrastructure development in Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South African (BRICS) countries and increasing personal disposable income of the population, expenditure on fast moving consumer goods (FMCGs) is on a constant rise. The revenue generated from global consumer packaging market has been growing in proportion with the increasing use of different types of packaging materials such as paper, glass, rigid plastics and flexible plastics over the last six years, 2008-2013. Overall, the global consumer packaging market, registered a CAGR of 2.1% from 2008-2013.
The global food consumer packaging market has grown at a CAGR of 2.5% over the period of 2008-2013. The overall market generated revenue of USD ~ million in 2013 rising from USD ~ million in 2008. The market has been driven by intense competition among the food packaging players, introduction of new business models by several companies such as Tetra Laval, Amcor and Ball Corporation and innovative packaging solutions for food segments. It has been observed that consumer preferences, product characteristics, and material compatibility have been the essential factors in determining the type of packaging for the food products. Some of the most used food packaging materials are rigid, paper & board, flexible, metal and glass. In 2013, the market revenue for rigid food packaging was estimated to be ~ million in 2013, which registered a CAGR of 3.4% from 2008-2013. Asia Pacific, including Japan, China, Australia, India and South Korea has dominated the revenue of the global food packaging market. The Asia-Pacific region contributed a share of ~% in the market for 2013. The global food packaging market is estimated to reach USD ~ million by 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2013-2018. Rigid plastic is expected to remain the largest category and contribute a share of ~ % to the total revenue of the food packaging market in 2018.
Revenue from beverage packaging market was USD ~ million in 2008 which has grown at a CAGR of 2.4% during the period 2008-2013, to reach USD ~ million in 2013. The market is driven by new packaging trends that aim to ease consumer life. Global consumption of packaged beverage was nearly ~ million liters in 2013 which increased by 3% from the previous year. In terms of volume nearly ~ million units of beverage packs were sold in 2013, thereby registering an incline from ~ million units in 2012. Within the beverage packaging, rigid plastic is leading the market. Rigid plastic contributed the largest share in 2013. Metals contributed the second largest share in the beverage packaging market. This market was driven by growing demand for drinking items such as energy drinks and juices. Metal held a share of ~%, amounting to revenue of USD ~ million in 2013.
In 2013, Tetra Laval emerged as the major company accounting for a market share of ~% in the overall food and beverages packaging market with revenue of USD ~ million. The company provides attractive packaging solutions for food and beverages sector. In the beverages consumer packaging market, the key players are Alcoa, Alpla Werke, Amcor, Ardagh Group, Ball Corporation, Rexam, Owens-Illinois, Tetra Laval, Constar International, Crown Holdings, Hindustan National Glass & Industries Limited and Saint Gobain.
The future of food and beverage packaging industry is expected to be favorable in the future on account of growing demand for packed food and beverages in the world. The global food and beverage packaging revenue will reach to USD ~ million in 2015 from USD ~ million in 2013 and will further rise by 3.9% and 2.9%% in 2017 and 2018, respectively to reach USD ~ million in 2018. Overall food and beverage packaging industry is projected to grow consistently at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2013-2018.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• Introduction of Packaging Industry and Consumer Packaging Industry
• Global Food and Beverage Consumer Packaging Market Size by Revenue, 2008-2013
• Value Chain of Food and Beverage Consumer Packaging Market
• Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging Market Segmentation by Product (Food and Beverage), 2008-2013
• Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging Market Segmentation by Materials (Rigid Plastic, Metal, Paper & Board, Flexible, Glass and Others), 2008-2013
• Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging Market Segmentation by Geography (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Africa & the Middle East and South & Central America)
• Global Food Consumer Packaging Market By Revenue, 2008-2013
• Global Food Consumer Packaging Market Segmentation by Application, Material and Geography
• Global Beverage Consumer Packaging Market Segmentation by Application, Material and Geography
• Market Share of Major Players in Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging
• Company Profile of Major Players in Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging Market
• SWOT Analysis of Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging Market
• Macroeconomic Factors of Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging Market
• Trends and Developments in Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging Market
• Future Outlook and Projections of Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging Market 2014-2018
• Future Outlook and Projections of Global Food and Beverages Consumer Packaging Market Segmentation by Product, Materials and Geography, 2014-2018
Browse and Download Report Here - http://www.kenresearch.com/agriculture-food-beverages/food-industry-research-reports/global-food-beverage-packaging-market-research-report/562-104.html