FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Jul 15, 2014
-- The packaged food industry is regarded as a staunch pillar of growth for the German economy. It is one of the leading manufacturing industries in terms of employment and turnover in Germany. Germany Packaged Food Industry comprises of three major segments namely Meal Solutions, Impulse and Indulgence Foods and Nutritional Food and Staples, with the Meal solutions segment accounting for the lion’s share of around 39% in 2013. Strenuous and hectic lifestyles of the German population have been providing a major thrust for the growth in demand for the convenience and ready-to-eat packaged food products. Additionally, the rising number of single households and the fast-paced society is fuelling the demand for packaged food products in Germany. However, the ageing of the population was witnessed to be acting against the growth of the packaged food industry over the period 2008-2013.
The packaged food industry in Germany is highly fragmented and diversified across various segments of packaged food products. Germany Packaged Food Industry is majorly dominated by Nestle, Unilever, Ferrero, Kellogg, Griesson de Beukelaer and few others, with the popular brands such as Kinder joy, Ferrero, Griesson, Maggi, Knorr and Wrigley. All of these companies are key players and have a strong influence on the pricing of the packaged food products in Germany. The packaged food industry has been witnessing high competitive activity between the national and private labels’ packaged food products. The packaged food industry revenue was registered at USD 102 billion, registering an average annual growth rate of nearly 0.1% over the period 2008-2013. The Packaged Food Industry in Germany is further expected to grow at a flat rate of 0.2% during the period 2013-2018.
According to research report, “Germany Packaged Food Industry Outlook to 2018 – Focus on Nutritional Food and Staples Market” by Ken Research, “Despite the growth that Germany packaged food industry promises in the coming years, fluctuating inflation rates will continue to pose serious concern for the future. However, with the mounting inflation, production costs are likely to increase, resulting in rising prices for the consumers. The soaring production costs will in turn decelerate the overall industrial production, thus affecting the sales of the packaged food products in Germany”.
The report provides detailed overview on packaged food industry in Germany and helps readers to identify the ongoing trends in the key segments of the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years. The report will aid industry consultants and analysts, packaged food manufacturing companies and the entire packaged food supply chain stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in future.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• Market Size of Germany Packaged Food Industry, 2008-2013.
• Market Segmentation of India Packaged Food by Meal solutions, Impulse and Indulgence Foods and Nutritional Foods and Staples, National and Private Labels
• Market Size of Meal Solutions’ Market, 2008-2013
• Market Segmentation of Meal Solutions’ Market by Canned and Processed foods, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, 2008-2013
• Market Segmentation of Canned and Processed foods by Chilled Processed food, Frozen Processed food and Canned/Preserved food, 2013
• Market Segmentation of Ready Meals by Different Product categories, 2008-2013
• Market Size of Impulse and Indulgence Food Market, 2008-2013
• Market Segmentation of Impulse and Indulgence Food Market by Bakery, Confectionery, Ice-cream, 2008 -2013
• Market Segmentation of Bakery by Baked goods, Biscuits and Breakfast Cereals, 2008-2013
• Market Segmentation of Confectionery by Chocolate, Sugar and Gum, 2011-2013
• Market Size of Nutritional Foods and Staples Market, 2008-2013
• Market Segmentation of Nutritional Foods and Staples Market by Dairy, Pasta and Noodles, Baby Food, 2008-2013
• Market Segmentation of Dairy by Drinking milk, Butter and Cheese, 2008-2013
• Market Segmentation of Baby Food by Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Prepared Baby Food and Other Baby food, 2008-2013
• Market Segmentation of Pasta and Noodles by Dried, Chilled and Ambient, 2011
• Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Germany packaged Food Industry, 2013
• Market Share of Major Players in Ready Meals and Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Market, 2008-2013
• Trends and Developments of Germany Packaged Food Market
• Profiles of Major Players Operating in the Packaged Food Business in Germany
• Future Outlook and Projections of Germany Packaged Food Market by revenue, by Meal Solutions, Impulse and Indulgence Foods and Nutritional Foods and Staples, 2014-2018
Browse and Download Report- http://www.kenresearch.com/agriculture-food-beverages/food-industry-research-reports/germany-packaged-food-market-research-report/541-104.html
Contact Person- Ankur Gupta
Contact Email Id- [email protected]