FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Jul 23, 2014
-- A funeral director is a person entrusted with a great responsibility; helping bereaved families to give a dignified farewell to their loved ones. But, the unfortunate fact is that most of the families are forced to take rash decisions and endure exploitation. They find themselves unable to stay safe from people determined to take advantage of funeral arranging www.sanluisrey.org/cemetery/ , the distress investment.
The tips given below would help you take an informed decision when choosing a funeral director.
• Seek recommendations: It is true that you may know a good person whom you can trust to be of help in your time of trouble. But, it is always advised to seek recommendations from friends and family members. Doing this would avoid hasty decisions and ensure that you get the most for your bucks.
• Opt for a certified organization: The best way to get highest professionalism in service is to go for a funeral director certified by well-established organizations in the field. National Funeral Directors Association is one among them. Its members are held accountable for their behavior towards customers. A funeral director from this organization stands with you in your troubled time and makes sure that everything is done in a timely manner. If at all an issue arises, you can approach an independent agency assigned for the purpose.
• Contact more than one directors: Most of the time, funeral arranging is the task which falls on a family in a time when you don’t expect it at all. Taking care of everything as fast as possible is going to be a tough job. If you are keen to save money, do not stick to just one person. Try contacting as many funeral directors as possible. Doing this would give you an opportunity to compare quotes and to make a budget-friendly choice. Do not forget, cheap does not always mean inferior quality. There is also no guarantee that spending a lot would ensure the quality of service you deserve. Success lies in doing a research and going for a reputed firm.
• Do not be deceived: Some firms may make you believe that you are not allowed to contact more funeral directors after registering a death. But, the truth is that the sooner you get a director, the faster things would be. You can contact any number of them at any time. You can embark upon a search even before your loved one passes away. Start as soon as you find that doctors cannot do much to save the person in question.
• Search online before funeral arranging: Internet is the most reliable source of information in almost all fields. Arranging a funeral is not an exception. All renowned service providers would have their own websites. Exploring them is the best way to know what kinds of services they offer. Some of them would even allow you to check a price chart.
Funeral arranging is definitely a tough job. But, with a caring director at your side, bidding farewell to your loved one would not be as difficult as it may appear.
Choose reliable funeral services from Mission San Luis Rey Cemetery – oldest California cemetery www.sanluisrey.org/cemetery/ still in operation. Call cemetery directors at (760) 757-3651, ext. 133 or visit this page www.sanluisrey.org/cemetery/ to inform yourself.
Contact Person: Maureen Sullivan
E-mail: [email protected]
Old Mission San Luis Rey de Francia
Address: 4050 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92057-6402
Tel/Fax: (760) 757-3651