FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Sep 15, 2014
-- Freezerless Refrigerators Your Options
The fact that you are present here today attests to one thing; you want to explore your options in refrigeration systems. You can feel assured, the place chosen is a perfect location. Here you get an overview of most of the known types of freezerless refrigerator http://www.coolerdirect.com/freezerless-refrigerators-46-ctg.htm units; you won’t have to go anywhere else searching for information on them.
Types of freezerless refrigerators
Refrigerators without freezers are available in the type, color, style or design of your choice. All it needs to take an informed decision in the matter is an understanding of your requirements. The following is a brief description of your choices in the field.
• Chest units: These units feature a chest-shaped design. The units are generally frost-free and are equipped with electronic thermostats. They would also have a cooling fan. The top lid makes accessing the items inside easy and simple. You would go for them if you are concerned about your energy consumption. Cold air stays at the bottom of the freezer in these units. As a result, it does not go out when you open the lid to take out anything stored inside. For this reason, the items stored inside these refrigerators stay at a constant temperature.
• Refrigerated drawers: These too are designed for those for whom space is a concern. You can mount them under the counter in your kitchen. These are generally available as two-drawer units. But, if you wish, you can also go for their three-drawer variants. Arranging food items inside is quite simple. When you open it, the items are presented before you; you don’t have to peak to the back to see the interior. These units are children, handicapped and senior-friendly. However, if you are someone who wants to preserve a large quantity of food, this may not be the one for you. The space inside is a bit less in this unit when compared to the other variants.
• Small refrigerators: These too are ideal for small kitchens. They are smaller than the larger variants, but larger than the compact units. Storage space does not become an issue here; the small size is compensated with the height. The number of shelves makes these units equivalent to the regular models.
• Compact units: These are designed for those who travel a lot. They don’t have the opportunity to have fresh food. And, compact units make freshness at their disposal. The options are vast; budget would never create any trouble. Do a research; making the right choice is just the matter of a few minutes.
• Full size cooling units: If you are looking for a fridge for a commercial establishment, this is the best choice. They are available as single or double door units. Go for the one which suits your requirements.
You may be of the view that freezerless refrigerators are quite inconvenient; they don’t allow you to freeze anything. However, if you want to lower your electricity bill, you would go for them. They also allow you to preserve a large number of items allowing you the variety you need to make meals appetizing for your family.
Latest freezerless refrigerators http://www.coolerdirect.com/freezerless-refrigerators-46-ctg.htm models can be found at Cooler Direct http://www.coolerdirect.com/. Call 800 568 5450 to order NOW!
Contact Person: Jose C. Calderon
E-mail: [email protected]
Mega Super Stores, Inc
Address: 2010 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Suite 220, Del Mar, CA 92014