FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Nov 18, 2014
-- Budapest, Hungary, November 18, 2014 -- Cloud Labs today introduces the new improved version of its smart user-activity videorecording system that allows to create indexed video records of all concurrent terminal, remote and local sessions. Ekran System 3.0 is now even more easy-to-manage due to new user-friendly web-interface, improved user-management system, and other advanced features that help IT management clearly and easily audit, track and record 3rd-party and privileged user activities. In spite of that, it is still the most cost saving offer in its market segment.
Ekran System is a powerful tool that is already in use in dozens of corporations worldwide for privileged user, remote vendor or contractor activity monitoring and complying with regulations at the same time. Combining beneficial licensing system and smart monitoring technology, Ekran System is getting more and more popular nowadays. And there is a number of reasons for that. According to Forrester’s reports, insider threats are the top source of corporate breaches, and it is known that growing reliance on outsourcing specialists often leads to corporate policy violations. Compliance requirements are also dramatically increasing (ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 27011, PCI DSS, APP EU DPD 95/46/EC, DPP). Thus, monitoring of 3-rd party providers and privileged users within corporate network is increasing in importance. Under such conditions, Ekran System is becoming an essential part of modern corporate security strategies.
Ekran System 3.0 continues to focus on keyword-indexed video that is the most powerful and clear way to represent findings, so you do not need much time or any specific tech skills to use this tool. Now, the new version is getting even more usable and flexible. Ekran System 3.0 includes new features that enable deeper auditing and provide easier system and user management.
"We had an intention to enrich Ekran System with new usable features that can simplify the work of investigator and give more detailed information about privileged user activity," said Dennis Turpitka, CEO of Cloud Labs. “As usual, the main source for ideas is our client’s feedback and feature requests. Within our strategy of strengthening Ekran System market position, we keep an eye on our users’ needs and always discuss our roadmaps with the key accounts.”
Ekran System 3.0 introduces the following changes:
- Now, you can manage Ekran System from any computer in your network via new web-based Management Tool. The advanced user management system has been also introduced, so you can set custom granular permissions for your security department specialists.
- Ekran System 3.0 is even easier to deploy with a set of improvements including remote computers detection by IP, failed installation management, third-party installer integration.
- Now, you can perform the search faster, as more details on the Clients are provided.
- The magnifying glass feature has been added to the Monitor. So, you can zoom in all the suspicious episodes while watching the video records of the terminal, remote, and local sessions.
- Application filtering feature now allows to set target applications for performing monitoring or form a skip list. Don’t waste your time on monitoring unnecessary events – audit only important activities.
Cloud Labs – is a digital security company that use broad technology and project experience to create inspiring, problem-solving, yet compact solutions for digital security market. Cloud Labs team unites software researchers, security system designers, kernel and system driver specialists, as well as certified security software quality assurance experts.