FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Dec 3, 2014
-- What are Pharmacy Refrigerators?
Refrigerator is one of the most essential household commodities, where food is stored in a temperature above freezing point of water. The temperature in which food is stored is 3 degree centigrade to 5 degree centigrade. This prevents to produce any bacteria on the food and thus helps the food from spoiling. However, refrigerators are also used in pharmacy to stored medicines, injections, etc.
The main difference between a household refrigerator and a Pharmacy Refrigerator is that in the former, the temperature has to be calibrated with the help of a thermometer and the temperature has to be between 1 to 8 degree centigrade whereas in the latter, there is a digital controller to cool the temperature around 5 degree centigrade. The Pharmacy Refrigerators are crafted is such a manner that it reduces condensation and humidity on the container and creates a dry storage environment.
What is the need of a Pharmacy Refrigerator?
Pharmacy Refrigerators are specially designed refrigerators to store medical products http://www.cooler-store.com/medical_freezers_90_ctg.htm such as vaccines, injections and medicines at a particular temperature so that the products effects do not get lost and they do not degrade.
What are the features of a Pharmacy Refrigerator?
Some salient features of a Pharmacy Refrigerator are stated below:
• create a secure and safe storage environment with microprocessor controller.
• are designed with anti-bacterial powder coated exteriors and interiors.
• have airflow systems or air circulation system that helps to recover temperature.
• have audible, remote and visual alarm controls in case the door is left open or in case of power-cuts thus helping control the temperature of the products stored.
• contain innovative features such as LED panels to control temperatures and power switches.
• High technology Refrigerators help to record the life of the product by just pressing on the touch-screen of electronic panel present in the refrigerator.
• Some of them also have door lock facilities.
• also have password protection settings for security reasons.
• Depending on the brand and model of the refrigerators, the features may sometimes vary. Some may be double door, some may be single door.
• Refrigerators with single door may have two shelves or four shelves.
• Whereas, Pharmacy Refrigerators with double door may have two shelves or 4 shelves or 8 shelves.
• Storage options in may also vary such as- there may be bridge shelf in some, certain others may have full-sized shelf or half-sized shelf with hardware, some may have stainless steel drawers, etc.
• There are a number of accessories available such as USB flash drives, remote adapter kit, storage trays with rails to store individual products.
• There are refrigerators with dual temperature zone which requires very minimal installation.
• they are energy saving, cost effective and meets performance standards of medical industries.
Laboratory freezers and refrigerators can be found at Cooler Store http://www.cooler-store.com/ ecommerce site selling laboratory appliances of all kind. Check available models on lab freezer webpage http://www.cooler-store.com/medical_freezers_90_ctg.htm and order safely.
Contact Person: Jose C. Calderon
E-mail: [email protected]
Mega Super Stores, Inc
Address: 2010 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Suite 220, Del Mar, CA 92014