FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pressnews.biz (Press Release) Dec 25, 2014
-- Best options of hand controls for handicap drivers
Individuals who have become invalid due to some accident or disease don’t have the capacity to lead a normal life. Many of them are not able to drive due to foot injury or other reasons. Hand controls bring these people back to the mainstream of life and enable them to drive themselves from one place to another smoothly. The technologically evolved hand controls come in several varieties. Due to the continuous evolution of tech, hand controls have become easily affordable for the disabled individuals. Hand controls give a chance to handicapped individuals to again enjoy the taste of freedom and live their life to the fullest. In the following some essential information about such useful devices has been discussed.
How to get the hand controls installed?
Once you have purchased the most suitable hand controls the next step is to install it properly. Get a professional expert to do this task because a tiny mistake can cost you dearly. The expert will not just look after your convenience but also ensure your safety. It is absolutely mandatory that the hand controls are fitted properly for ensuring the safety of the driver and the passengers. Hand controls can be installed in new cars as well as in old and used cars. Even standard drivers can drive a vehicle in which hand controls have been installed. The experts install the hand controls in such a way that the vehicle can be driven normally.
The most reliable options of hand controls for handicap drivers:
• You can opt for a brake and accelerator hand control which was first designed and manufactured in 1970s. Disabled drivers prefer it because of its simple push and pull technology and reliability.
• Individuals who are not completely incapacitate and move their limbs sufficiently can opt for the brake only hand control. This type of hand control offers more ease of use and lets the disabled drivers maneuver the cars more flexibly.
• Auto Clutch is a fairly new innovation in the field of hand controls. This device is necessary is user-friendly and makes driving much simpler for the disabled drivers. It turns a manually driven car into an automatic one. It is basically an electronic controller button. The button has to be mounted on a convenient spot on top of the manual maneuvering stick.
• The Right hand clutch system lets a driver maneuver car even with disability in his or her left hand.
• Steering spinners are available these days in wide variety and different price ranges. They help in moving the wheel swiftly and maneuvering the car without any difficulty. It takes some amount of dexterity to maneuver the driving wheel. Steering spinners are ideal for handicap drivers who cannot move with dexterity.
What is the price range of hand controls?
Consult an expert dealer and find out what type of hand control is necessary for you. After evaluating the particular requirements it would be easier to make price estimates.
Do hand controls work with manual transmission?
It is safer to use auto controls instead of hand controls with manual transmission. Auto control functions more flexibly with manual transmission. They for handicap drivers are available in many convenient designs. They come with interesting features and offer flexibility.
http://www.guidosimplexusa.com/ offers latest models of Guidosimplex hand controls. Contact specialist as their products are described at http://www.guidosimplexusa.com/
Contact Person: Mo Abusham
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 8130 Parkway Dr.La Mesa, Ca 91942