Jagex announced the fifth Runefest will come on October 3 yesterday, and introduced basic information about its’ cost and venue. As the biggest event in both rs and osrs, beyond all doubt, it has received much concern, including expectation, speculation, and query. Here RSorder collect some common questions from players, as well as answers for any need.
Basic information revealed for this year’s Runefest
1. Runefest 2015 is a truly epic after-party that will last only one day, and packed with content reveals, activities, events, and competition.
2. As usual, Jmods will be returning to the Tobacco Dock venue in London, UK for this real world event.
3. It will come on October 3, while tickets are beginning on sale in early July (exact date will be informed later).
4. The price of ticket (including all-day and all-access fee) is and you can also spend bonds (for reference, one ticket needed 35 bonds in 2014 Runefest) on ticket, flight, accommodation, etc. In this case, if you are short of required bonds, cheap rs gold on RSorder will come in handy.
5. More information will be revealed before long, so stay tuned!
Common concerns from most Runescape players
1. What should do to be ready for this event?
Firstly, according to official announcement, players who are under the age of 16 should be accompanied by an adult. So if you are one of them, deal with it before joining in. It is recommended to go with a friend who can be the adult with you, and also be the one share happiness with you. Besides, try to book accommodation as soon as possible in case that there are higher prices as date of Runefest approaches.
2. Why is Runefest always held in London?
While considering about time and cost, most non-England players hope that venue of Runefest could be changed. Although activities holding should be decided based on players’ feedback, it seems difficult, at least in the near term, to move Jmod from England to other countries. In any case, it is a large cost to deal with this movement, of course, don’t exclude it will be moved to other countries as it continuously develops.
3. Would it possible to lengthen Runefest to 2 days or more?
Some players support for extending the period from one day to two or more, so that the whole tour will be more relaxed and enjoyable. What do you think about it? We haven’t gotten an answer from Jagex, but considering players’ experience and Jmods’ time arrangement, two-day tour would be an ideal suggestion. If so, would it be more attractive for you?
Feel free to share your opinions on RSorder Facebook, from where you might find a like-minded friend who can accompany with you for the upcoming event! Besides, don’t forget to stay tuned for further information, and get buy osrs gold or rs 3 gold on RSorder to smooth your game experience before the event comes.
June 25: Find RSorder Pandora’s Box Filled with Free rs gold & Fire Capes
How to find out more Pandora’s Box on RSorder?
What gifts will you gain from Pandora’s Box?
all related info: http://www.rsorder.com/news/find-rsorder-pandoras-box-filled-with-free-rs-gold-and-fire-capes-and-more