November 9, 2019
— Dynamite Global Strategies, Inc (“DGS" or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the release of its DroneBlaster™ MKIII product - 3rd generation of the Company’s Anti-Drone Gun, following extensive development in response to end-user feedback. DroneBlaster™ MKIII anti-drone gun is available for purchase from today to qualified end-users and government agency clients, where lawful.
The release follows a surge in the interest in the counterdrone industry following the recent events at Gatwick Airport, whereby a drone or multiple drones shut down all air traffic at the airport for approximately 48 hours.
The DroneBlaster™ MKIII Anti-Drone Gun was developed following comprehensive international military end-user testings, with a number of advanced features, including:
• Battlefield proven – the robust rifle style design provides the user with the highest ergonomics and operational effectiveness.
• Long-range drone jamming capability – allows for an up to 2km jamming and control distance against target drones.
• Complete frequency range – 6 RF frequency bands (0.8GHz, 0.9GHz, 1.4GHz, 1.6GHz, 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz) to ensure complete effectiveness across drone models.
• Immediate video disruption - RF disruption activation will also immediately disrupt any live video streaming (FPV) back to the drone controller.
• GNSS jamming – optional GNSS jamming capability to disrupt ALL satellite navigation system, including USA’s GPS, Europe’s Galileo, Russia’s GLONASS and China’s BeiDou to ensure the maximum protection.
The DroneBlaster™ MKIII Anti-Drone Gun provides a safe counter-measure against a wide range of drone types. When the DroneBlaster™ MKIII Anti-Drone Gun is activated, it transmits multi-bands RF and GNSS jamming signals to disrupt commercial drones’ control functions and causes no damage to drone hardware or surrounding environment. The video back to the drone pilot will be immediately ceased and the target drone will be forced to
1. Enter vertical safe-landing mode; or
2. Return to the starting point or the drone operator which allows the drone operator to be tracked down.
Further Information, Please Contact
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 7872606560
DRONE BLASTER™ MKIII removes the need for sensor systems to track target drones and provides a cost-effective solution by giving the ability to security personnel to take down a drone at the first sight.
About Dynamite Global Strategies, Inc.
Dynamite Global Strategies, Inc is a leading manufacturer of bespoke Counter Drone (CUAS) jammer system, Counter-IED bomb jamming and Electronic Countermeasure (ECM) system, providing innovative and mission-critical engineering solutions to government clients. Today, our teams of security experts operate internationally in some of the most hostile areas of the world and support clients across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.