Why use the key to turn on the power supply of the electric door lock of High Power Electric Motorcycle , the power indicator on the dashboard does not light up, and the motor does not turn when the handle is turned?
1. The fuse on the battery box is burned out, replace the fuse.
2. The fuse on the battery box is in poor contact. Adjust the fuse tube to make it contact well.
3. The contacts on the battery box are in poor contact. Adjust the contacts to make them contact well.
4. The contact of the battery box is burnt out, replace with a new one.
5. If the electric door lock is burned out, replace it with a new one.
6. The battery lead in the battery box is broken, and the connection line is updated.
7. The battery inside the battery box is open, replace or repair the battery.
8. The lead wire of the electric door lock or the contact lead is open or in poor contact, and re-wire.