Nail Polish Market (Covid-19 Updated) to Show Incredible Growth by 2027
The Nail Polish Market report covers the adverse impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus Disease 2019) on the Nail Polish market. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has brought several changes in the Nail Polish Market conditions and have also affected every aspect the business sector. This virus also hampers the growth Nail Polish market in various regions and many manufacturers are facing problems because of the rise and fall of the demand. As per the report, the Nail Polish market is set to grow at a CAGR of ~XX% over the forecast period (20XX-20XX) and reach a value of ~US$XX towards the end of 2029, COVID-19 pandemic is expected to dent the growth of the market particularly in 2020.
Buy now this report to grow your business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/nail-polish-market-2970
Nail Polish Market: Segmentation
Nail Polish market report categorized the information and data according to the major geographical regions like,
• North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (U.K., France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Central & Eastern Europe, CIS)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, ASEAN, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, Rest of L.A.)
• Middle East and Africa (Turkey, GCC, Rest of Middle East)
However, rising health concerns, owing to the use of harmful chemicals in manufacturing nail polish are likely to have hamper growth of global nail polish market in the near future. Nail polish contains toxic and hazardous chemical ingredients such as toluene and dibutyl phthalate, which can adversely affect human health. The health risks associated with nail polish range from issues with reproductive health to chronic health problems such as cancer. According to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration, under section 740.1, it is mandatory for cosmetic manufacturers to put a warning on product labels regarding health hazards that could occur from using a product. Moreover, the product label must have a list of ingredients used in descending order of dominance, as per their respective content.
Based on distribution channel, specialty stores segment dominated the global nail polish market and contributed 43.1% of revenue share in 2018. Specialty stores offer specific products according to type of store. Specialty stores are often more expensive as compared to supermarkets. Furthermore, already established trust among consumers about the quality of nail polish and its brands at these stores is driving growth of this segment, globally.
Sample request of this page @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/2970
Major players operating in the global nail polish market are Revlon, Inc., L'Oreal S.A., Fiabila SAS, NARS Cosmetics, Inc., Essie Cosmetics, Ltd., Coty, Inc., American International Industries, Christian Dior SE, and Chanel S.A.
• Examining the size of the Nail Polish Market on the basis of value and volume
• Discovering key dynamics of the Nail Polish Industry.
• Highlighting trends of the Nail Polish Market in terms of production, revenue, and sales
• Deeply profiling top players of the Nail Polish Market
• Studying manufacturing processes and costs, product pricing, and various tendencies related to them
• Viewing the performance of different regions and countries in the Nail Polish Market
• Forecasting the market size and share of all segments, regions, and the global market.
About Coherent Market Insights
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
Email: [email protected]