High Fructose Corn Syrup Market by Coronavirus-Covid19 Impact Analysis with Size, Share and Forecast 2027
The High Fructose Corn Syrup Market has been riding a progressive growth trail over the recent past. The first two quarters of the year 2020 have however witnessed heavy disruptions throughout all the industry facets, which are ultimately posing an unprecedented impact on High Fructose Corn Syrup market. Although healthcare & life sciences industry as a whole is witnessing an influx of opportunities in selected sectors, it remains a matter of fact that some of the industry sectors have temporarily scaled back. It becomes imperative to stay abreast of all the recent updates and predict the near future wisely.
Buy now this report to grow your business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/high-fructose-corn-syrup-market-1227
The Research Study Focuses on:
• Market Position of Vendors
• Vendor Landscape
• Competitive scenario
• Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis
• Recent Development and Expansion Plans
• Industry Chain Structure
Europe was the second-largest market for high fructose corn syrup in 2016 with a market share of 25.29% in the same. However the share is expected to decrease over the forecast period, owing to the stringent government regulations. In 2016, the European Commission announced to reduce the added sugar content across 11 product categories by 10% in 2020. For instance, in 2016, the European Soft Drinks Industry, announced to reduce added sugars by 10% by 2020. Asia Pacific accounted for a favorable market share for high fructose corn syrup in 2016. The growth is attributed to the increase in the intake of sweetened food and beverages. Carbonated beverages recorded an impressive growth in Asia Pacific. The Coca Cola Company in China recorded volume consumption of 4.06 million tons in 2017, which marked an increase by 18% from 2016.
Major players in the global high fructose corn syrup market include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Inc., Tate & Lyle Plc, Global Sweeteners Holdings Limited, Ingredion Incorporated, Showa Sangyo, Japan Corn Starch Co., Ltd., Kerry Group Plc and COFCO Rongshi Bio-technology Co. Ltd among others.
Some of the key strategies adopted by these companies include extensive research and development activities, tactical mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships and geographical expansions among others. In 2017, Japan Corn Starch Co. Ltd. successfully developed a new product, “HFCS 70”. This product maintains the body equal to fructose glucose liquid sugar used in many soft drinks.
Sample request of this page @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/1227
The objectives of the report are:
– To analyze and forecast the market size of High Fructose Corn Syrup Industry in the global market.
– To study the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for leading players.
– To determine, explain and forecast the market by type, end use, and region.
– To analyze the market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks of global key regions.
– To find out significant trends and factors driving or restraining the market growth.
– To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
– To critically analyze each submarket in terms of individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
– To understand competitive developments such as agreements, expansions, new product launches, and possessions in the market.
– To strategically outline the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About Coherent Market Insights
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
Email: [email protected]