In careers such as security architect, Forgerock OpenAM is a must-have skill. The role of security architect expects you to do configuration, install/design/customize, implement and support Identity and Access Management arrangements utilizing ForgeRock Identity and Access Management components Application onboarding Work with the groups business analyst to guarantee solutions meet security accessibility, versatility, and performance prerequisites This job is anticipated to investigate and comprehend identity-related management.
However, the good news is that you can gain all the above-mentioned skills by inculcating OpenAM knowledge and skills. The better news is that you can go for SkillXS IT Solutions OpenAM certification courses that will make you job-ready in a very short period.
There are various job paths you can choose after having expertise in Forgerock OpenAM such as Identity and Access Management Analyst, Identity and Access Management Administrator, Information security analyst and security consultant, etc.
However, the average salary of different jobs requiring expertise in OpenAM varies from 3-5 lakhs per annum. This will go up to 7-8 lakhs per annum with experience.
SkillXS IT Solutions provides online courses of Forgerock OpenAM which will assist you to get an in-depth understanding of the subject. Not only this, the extensive modules prepared by IT experts will train you in Forgerock identity and access management tools such as OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ, and OpenIG
The courses by SkillXS IT Solutions are designed in such a way that any person with moderate level aptitude will easily grasp them. SkillXS IT Solutions has taken the initiative to provide the best learning opportunities at the comfort of your home. The courses will cover how to manage single sign-on (SSO) projects utilizing Forgerock OpenIDM and OpenAM solutions.
ForgeRock provides a measure to validate and recognize IT professionals with the technical capabilities and real-world experience needed to effectively design, deploy, and manage ForgeRock technology-based identity solutions worldwide.
Book Your Seat: https://www.skillxs.com/course/210/Forgerock
• Describe ForgeRock Entertainment Company (FEC), including the use case, customer identity and access management (CIAM) solution, the FEC portal, FEC AuthN and AuthZ requirements, and FEC requirements for authentication, authorization, federation, registration, and synchronization
• Explain REST, when to use it, and integration accelerators such as agents and IG
• Define context-related authorization, including static context and dynamic context
• Discuss classic OAuth 2.0, including a calendar printing app, how to share subscriptions with a mobile device, and proof of possession (POP), as well as OpenID Connect (OIDC)
• Describe how SAML works, list SAML features, introduce the players in a SAML scenario, and compare related technologies
• Explain tooling including auditing and monitoring, and online and in-person resources