November 8, 2019
— Food is what we can chat about hours and hours. And if it is Indian then the fast and foremost thing that comes in mind is its aromatic and flavourful taste. Like the other countries, Indian Food has gained its popularity in Winterthur too. So, there are many Indian restaurants that serve the people who are very passionate about Indian cuisine.
Points behind the Reasons for Popularity-
There can be certain reasons that make them so special. Such as:
• Diversity- As we know that India is a land of different cultures, traditions, and religions. That is why there are hundreds of different cuisines and the food items both veg and non-veg though classified as their origin but prevailed over the world. Dosa-idli from West to Chicken butter masala in North, Fish curry from East to Dhokla in West along with many other different dishes.
• Spices- It is acknowledged that nobody knows better usage of spices and herbs better than Indians. Spices like cumin, turmeric, dry chili, pepper, fenugreek, coriander, mustard seeds, cinnamon, are the main reason behind the strong aroma and delicious dishes. These spices take good care of health our too.
• No Preservative- One of the most important motives behind the success of Indian food is that no preservative is used to make some traditional dishes like Naan, Biriyani, Kofta. This makes the items healthy besides delicious which is likable to everyone.
There are some cooking ingredients that are used as herbal medicine. For example, Ginger and fennel seeds help in your digestive systems, garlic reduces body pain. Turmeric maintains skin colour.
Types of Food-
In every Indian restaurant menu card in the world, you can get to know that the food is sectioned by various regional departments. Like-
• North Indian- tandoori, noodles, flavored chickens, Manchurians, kebabs, fried rice, momos, korma and pakoras, Biriyani.
• South Indian-dosa, idli, vada, sambar, rasham.
• Western Part- dhokla, thepla, basundi, daal, navaratna, pav, bhelpuri.
• Eastern Part- mainly fish and vegetables with a mixture of chutneys.
Though Rice and various types of Roti are almost common to all the parts of India and are available in foreign Indian restaurants.
If you are an Indian food lover from Winterthur you must visit a best quality Indian restaurant in Winterthur. A reliable restaurant can definitely give you a great experience and make you fall in love with this food again and again.
About Saffron Restaurant:
Saffron Restaurant is well known for its delicious Indian food and curry. Find the best Indian and Pakistani food restaurant near Winterthur. Saffronrestaurant.ch provides group catering for party food.
Address: Bürglistrasse 31, 8400 Winterthur, Switzerland
Phone: +41 78 955 49 08
Email: [email protected]
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/SaffronRestaurantWinterthur/
Follow us: https://twitter.com/saffronrestaur2
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/Saffron.Restaurant.Winterthur/
Subscribe Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyriiMzq-tM704nRfQabjwA