South-East Asia has higher air conditioner penetration for the last few years; this trend will continue for upcoming years as well. According to this report, the market for Air Conditioner is expected to grow in Myanmar. The growth in the construction sector for residential and commercial premises will propel the air conditioner market in Myanmar. The massive requirement for Air Conditioner in a hot and humid environment is pushing people to buy Air Conditioner to live well and work efficiently.
The market for Air Conditioner in Myanmar is growing year on year; this growth is due to rising middle class population, increasing number of houses, buildings and other structures comprising demand of Room Air Conditioners (RAC), including window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as Commercial Air Conditioners. Myanmar Air Conditioner demand was more than 230 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
Follow the Link for Report Customization: https://www.renub.com/myanmar-air-conditioner-volume-dd.php
RAC demand is given from 2016 to 2019 and Commercial Air Conditioners demand is given from 2013 to 2019. Myanmar Air Conditioner demand was more than 230 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
This report contains Air Conditioner sales volume of houses, buildings, and other structures, and completed units including heat pump types for both cooling and heating. Portable type ACs and fan coil units used for a hydronic system are excluded in the report.
In the report Room Air Conditioner sales volume consist window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as residential-use multi systems. Commercial Air Conditioners demand consists of commercial-use medium/large-sized split type ACs, remote condenser type ACs, single packaged ACs, and VRF systems, including unitary type ACs and unitary type heat pumps.
This report is divided into 8 Chapters
1. Introduction: First Chapter provides the introduction of Myanmar Air Conditioner Market.
2. Executive Summary: Third Chapter provides executive summary of the report, key points of Myanmar Air Conditioner Sales Volume are given in this chapter.
3. Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: This chapter provides consolidated sales number of Air Conditioner in Myanmar. The numbers are covered for each year from 2013 to 2019.
4. Volume Share – Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC): This report covers sales of Room Air Conditioner and Commercial Air Conditioner, sales volume share from the year 2013 to 2019.
5. Myanmar Room Air Conditioners: This report covers sales of Myanmar Room Air Conditioners from the year 2013 to 2019.
6. Segments of Myanmar Room Air Conditioners: Segments of Myanmar Room Air Conditioners, Window Type and Split AC Type are covered in this report with year 2016 to 2019.
7. Myanmar Commercial Air Conditioners: This report covers Myanmar Commercial Air Conditioners sales volume for year 2013 to 2019
8. Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioners: Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume is provided in this section.
Table of Contents and List of Figures:
2. Executive Summary
3. Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC) Volume
4. Myanmar Air Conditioner Volume Share Analysis
5. Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Sales Volume
6. Segments – Room Air Conditioners
6.1 Window-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.2 Split-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
7. Commercial Air Conditioner Sales Volume
8. Segments – Commercial Air Conditioners
8.1 Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume
List of Figures:
Figure-01: Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC) Volume (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-02: Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Share by Room AC & Commercial (Percent), 2013 – 2019
Figure-03: Myanmar Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-04: Myanmar Window-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
Figure-05: Myanmar Split-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
Figure-06: Myanmar Commercial Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-07: Myanmar Commercial PAC Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Social sector. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Phone No: +1 678-302-0700 (USA) | +91-120-421-9822 (IND)
Email: [email protected]
Follow on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/renub-research