The hollow blow molding machine is fully automatic computer control, equipped with an accurate integrated PID temperature control system, real-time detection of the extrusion pressure of each screw, can realize centralized control, interlocking protection and alarm functions, with automatic flash removal function, and optional 100-point wall thickness control system. The three layers of the composite bottle are: the outer layer of HDPE, the middle layer of adhesive, the inner layer of EVOH (barrier layer), and the hollow blow molding machine minimizes the thickness of the small middle layer (0.03mm) without affecting the barrier properties of the product through precise control. -0.05mm), thereby greatly reducing the cost of composite bottles, which is currently close to the level of glass bottles.
The composite bottle itself has the advantages of light weight and not easy to break, so it can become an ideal substitute for glass bottles and has a broad market prospect. When operating the hollow bottle blowing machine for processing, some temperature control must be paid attention to to ensure that the appropriate plastic bottles are manufactured.
(1) Melting temperature TM: For crystalline polymers, it refers to the temperature at which the three-dimensional remote order state of the macromolecular chain structure transforms into a disordered viscous fluid state, also known as the melting point. It is the lower limit of the crystalline polymer molding processing temperature. '
(2) Glass transition temperature TG: refers to the transition temperature of an amorphous polymer (including the non-crystalline part in a crystalline polymer) from a glass state to a highly elastic state or from the latter to the former. It is the lowest temperature at which the macromolecular segment of the amorphous polymer can move freely, and it is also the upper limit of the working temperature of the product. > Aluminum plate spot welding machine
(3) No-flow temperature: the highest temperature at which no flow occurs under a certain pressure. It is to add a certain amount of plastic into the barrel at the upper end of the capillary rheometer die, and heat it to a certain temperature. After the constant temperature is known, after 10min, apply a constant pressure of 50MPA. If the material does not flow out of the die, the temperature of the material is Increase the difficulty by 10 degrees, apply the same constant pressure after holding for 10min, and continue to do so until the melt flows out of the die, and reduce this temperature by 10 degrees to be the non-flowing temperature of the material.
(4) Flow temperature TF: refers to the temperature at which the amorphous polymer changes from a highly elastic state to a viscous flow state. It is the lower limit of the processing temperature of amorphous plastics.
(5) Decomposition temperature TD: When the temperature of a polymer in a viscous fluid state is further increased, the degradation of the molecular chain will be aggravated, and the temperature at which the polymer molecular chain is significantly degraded is the decomposition temperature.