The US cold and flu supplements market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The US has the highest rate of cold and flu cases in between fall and winter. According to the Center for Disease Prevention (CDC), between October 2019 and April 2020, the flu has resulted in a total of 39 million to 56 million illnesses with 24,000 to 62,000 total mortalities. In addition to these 410,000 to 740,000 patients were also hospitalized during the period of flu. Therefore, a high incidence rate of cold and flu across the region is anticipated to significantly drive the adoption of supplements for the treatment and prevention of cold and flu during the forecast period.
Request a Free Sample of our US Cold and Flu Supplements Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/us-cold-and-flu-supplements-market
Furthermore, the increasing focus towards the prevention of cold and flu is considerably high across the country. This, in turn, is driving the use of various vitamins and minerals that are safe to use on a daily basis and also increases immunity. This is also expected to impact the growth of the cold and flu supplements market across the country. Moreover, natural and vegan supplements are also gaining significant popularity across the country as the trend of turning into vegan is high in the US.
A full Report of US Cold and Flu Supplements Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/us-cold-and-flu-supplements-market
• Market numbers available for – 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered-
o By Product Type
• Competitive Landscape-Herbalife International of America, Inc., Nature's Way Products, LLC, Neurobiologix, Inc., NOW Health Group, Inc., and Others.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
US Cold and Flu Supplements Market Report Segment
By Product Type
• Natural Molecules
• Herbal Extracts
• Vitamins & Minerals
• Abbott Nutrition (Abbott Laboratories Inc.)
• Abbott in Cold & Flu Supplement Landscape
• Recent Developments
• Absorb Science Inc.
• Bausch Health Companies Inc. (Cold Fx)
• General Nutrition Centers, Inc.
• Herbalife International of America, Inc.
• KLAIRE LABS
• Nature's Way Products, LLC
• Nutramax Laboratories, Inc.
• Neurobiologix, Inc.
• NOW Health Group, Inc.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/us-cold-and-flu-supplements-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404