The North American cold and flu supplements market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The market for supplements to cure a cold and flu is growing very fast in North America owing to the high adoption rate of natural supplements instead of over the counter (OTC) drugs for the cold and flu. The population across the region is experiencing that natural supplements are more effective over conventional drugs for cold and flu treatment.
Request a Free Sample of our North American Cold and Flu Supplements Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/north-american-cold-and-flu-supplements-market
Moreover, recently, the FDA reports about the ineffectiveness and several risks associated with the OTC drugs for cold and flu treatments, especially in children. This, in turn, is anticipated to significantly support the growth of the cold and flu supplements industry across the region. Moreover, the native herbs such as elderberry (Sambucus canadensis) that is a shrub and can be found most commonly in much of southern Ontario, Canada as well as many areas in eastern North America is also gaining significant popularity across the region as a supplement. The specific formulation of elderberry extracts also known as Sambucol is expected to shorten the symptoms of flu by 56%. In addition to this, it also reduces some of the common flu symptoms such as fever.
A full Report of North American Cold and Flu Supplements Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/north-american-cold-and-flu-supplements-market
• Market numbers available for – 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered-
o By Product Type
o United States
• Competitive Landscape-Nutramax Laboratories, Inc., Solstice Medicine Co., Inc., Abbot laboratories Inc., The Nature’s Bounty Co., and others
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
North America Cold and Flu Supplements Market Report Segment
By Product Type
• Natural Molecules
• Herbal Extracts
• Vitamins & Minerals
North America Cold and Flu Supplements Market Regional
• United States
• Abbott Nutrition (Abbott Laboratories Inc.)
• Absorb Science Inc.
• Banyan Botanicals
• Bausch Health Companies Inc. (Cold Fx)
• General Nutrition Centers, Inc.
• Herbalife International of America, Inc.
• Level Above Nutrition
• Nature's Way Products, LLC
• Nutramax Laboratories, Inc.
• NOW Health Group, Inc.
• Solstice Medicine Co., Inc.
• The Nature’s Bounty Co.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/north-american-cold-and-flu-supplements-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404