November 7, 2019
— [CHATTANOOGA, 11/07/2019] -- Chattanooga, Tennessee is known as the “Scenic City.” This is because it’s filled with beautifully-designed buildings and natural locations. It’s home to various hiking trails that explore the beauty of the Tennessee river, Audubon Acres, and the Big Soddy Creek. Apart from its picturesque qualities, the city also has a strong economy, driven by its service, manufacturing, and retail industries.
To keep up with the city’s reputation and its rise as a commercial powerhouse, businesses in the area should make their locations more inviting to customers. U.S. Lawns assists these companies in capturing the natural and industrial essence of Chattanooga through its landscape maintenance services.
Expert Landscape Maintenance
U.S. Lawns understands that apart from providing exceptional products and services, businesses should also put effort into their establishment to attract customers. The company’s owner-operators in Chatanooga work closely with managers and groundskeepers to draft a comprehensive landscape maintenance plan for the property. Here are some of its essential components.
• Mowing and Trimming - U.S. Lawns’ crew are experts in maintaining every type of grass. They make sure that every blade is at the right height to make the bed look healthy and uniform.
• Pruning - Pruning is a must when a property has trees and shrubs. The company works with professional arborists to remove diseased and dead branches. This service improves the appearance, structural integrity, and overall health of the plant.
• Edging - The company’s team ensures that their customers’ softscapes and hardscapes are clearly defined by trimming excess grass on walkways and fences.
• Weeding - U.S. Lawns trains its crew on the best practices in rooting out invasive weeds and provides the latest equipment and herbicides for the job.
• Seasonal Cleanup - Winter and fall can leave a commercial landscape messy and sometimes damaged. U.S. Lawns helps their customers maintain a beautiful landscape throughout these seasons through proper cleaning, mulching, pruning, and raking.
Apart from East Chattanooga, U.S. Lawns also offers its landscape maintenance services in nearby cities like Cleveland, Tennessee. The company has been in the landscaping industry for decades, so customers can rely on its owner/operators to provide expert services with every visit.
About U.S. Lawns
U.S. Lawns provides its expert commercial landscape services to over 250 locations across 50 states in the country. Apart from maintenance, the company also offers lawn care, irrigation, tree care, snow and ice management, and hardscape installation and maintenance services. Its national presence also allows its owner-operators to provide services for customers with multiple business locations.
To learn more about U.S. Lawns and its services, visit https://uslawns.com/locations/tn/east-chattanooga/