The Indian healthcare packaging market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period (2020-2026). In India, the pharmaceutical sector is amongst the sectors are showing considerable growth since the last few decades. India is ranked as a 3rd across the globe for production by volume and 10th by value. According to Invest India information, the domestic pharmaceuticals market turnover reached $20.03 billion in 2019, up 9.3% from 2018 which is attributed to the high penetration rate of health insurance and pharmacies. Hence, the requirements for specific packaging solutions that ensure the efficiency of drugs as well as various medical devices are also increasing alongside thereby driving the growth of the Indian healthcare packaging industry.
A full Report of Indian Healthcare Packaging Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/indian-healthcare-packaging-market
In addition to this, the spending ratio of an individual in terms of hospitalization, and medication has also increased significantly, which will impact the growth of the Indian healthcare packaging market. Furthermore, the consumption of drugs has also increased considerably with the increasing patients of heart diseases, ophthalmological, diabetics, hyper blood pressure, and orthopedics treatments. This increasing patient pool has raised the market for both non-traditional pharmaceutical products as well as takeaway packs, which in turn, will drive the growth of the Indian healthcare packaging industry. In addition to this, the increasing middle-class income population in India is driving the demand for the demand of health-friendly packs, thus driving the healthcare packaging market growth across the country.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/indian-healthcare-packaging-market
• Market numbers available for – 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered (By End-Use Vertical, By Material Type)
• Competitive Landscape- Amcor Plc, Clariant AG, Airnov Healthcare Packaging, Schott Kaisha Pvt. Ltd., RUPS, SGD S.A., Uflex Ltd., and others
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
Recent Developments in the Indian Healthcare Packaging Market
• In January 2018, Clariant built a manufacturing hub for both exports and domestic markets which comprises 11 production sites spread across Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana.
Indian Healthcare Packaging Market Report Segment
By End-Use Vertical
• Medical Devices
By Material Type
• Paper & Paperboard
• Others (Glass and Metals)
• Amcor Plc
• Amcor Plc in Healthcare Packaging Landscape
• Recent Developments
• Airnov Healthcare Packaging
• EsselPropack Ltd.
• Packman Packaging Private Ltd.
• Parekhplast India Ltd.
• Schott Kaisha Pvt.Ltd.
• SGD S.A.
• Steril Medipac
• Uflex Ltd.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/indian-healthcare-packaging-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com/
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404