Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Power Generation Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" under Power category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Power Generation Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global power generation market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase:
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Request a free sample copy of Power Generation Market Report @
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the power generation? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Power Generation market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider power generation market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The power generation market section of the report gives context. It compares the power generation market with other segments of the electric power generation, transmission, and distribution market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, power generation indicators comparison.
1) By Type: Hydroelectric Power Generation; Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation; Nuclear Electric Power Generation; Solar Electric Power Generation; Wind Electric Power Generation; Geothermal Electric Power Generation; Biomass Electric Power Generation; Other Electric Power Generation
2) By End-User: Residential; Commercial; Industrial
3) By Sources Of Energy: Conventional/Non-Renewable Source; Renewable Source
4) By Type of Grid: Off Grid; On Grid
Companies Mentioned: EDF Group; Enel SpA; Engie S.A.; E.ON SE; Uniper SE
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UAE; UK; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, power generation indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global power generation market, accounting for 42% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 23% of the global power generation market. Africa was the smallest region in the global power generation market.
Digital technologies are increasingly making their way into the power generation industry. Digital technologies such as smart grids, sensors and smart meters provide companies and customers with an accurate and real-time account of power usage. These technologies help improve productivity, efficiency, safety, compliance and reliability in power generation, which results in improved asset management, planning, execution, and an improved level of service with high customer satisfaction. Companies in the power generation industry that have adopted digital technologies include Duke Energy, Engie, National Grid and NextEra.
The power generation market consists of sales of electric power by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that operate electric power generation facilities. These facilities generate electric power using various forms of energy, such as fossil fuels, nuclear, solar, wind and water. The establishments in this industry produce electrical energy and provide electricity to electric power transmission and distribution systems.
The global power generation market is expected to decline from $1166.9 billion in 2019 to $1147.9 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.7%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 and reach $1332.3 billion in 2023.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 12,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook