22-Sep-2020, Would you want to the best for your kids? Who doesn’t, right? Try enrolling your child to a karate school. Okinawa Dojo by Karate Bros in Denver, Colorado offers a free karate class to all new students. Introductory lesson will help you to get a general idea about Karate, Shotokan style in particular, about school instructors and the dojo itself. It is very important for the kids to learn life skills so that they can carry it through the life. Karate as a form of martial arts is one of them. It helps everyone regardless of the age, especially for kids between 4 to 16 years learning karate is very helpful especially those who face bullying. It also helps the children to stay fit and healthy. Children learn self-discipline, courage, endurance, respect and many other good qualities while learning karate.
The major benefits for the kids to learn karate are:
• Cope with bullying: Bullying is a big problem these days especially with the kids. Most of the kids face bullying at their school daily. It is important for a child to know how to fight the stress related with bullying. By learning karate kids also learn how to avoid the physical encounter unless it is necessary. Learning karate also builds the self-confidence in the kids to deal with bullying.
• Health and fitness: The most common issue with children is they are not very active these days. They have forgotten to go for outdoor activities because of the use of computer, mobiles and all other electronic gadgets. They prefer to stay home and play on electronic devices. Learning karate is very beneficial for kids – it is a great way to be active and stay healthy.
• Discipline: Discipline is one of the core values in many martial arts especially in karate. The focus and discipline associated with karate helps kids in all phases of their lives, and they learn how to balance things in life.
• The best training is offered by highly certified instructors Senseis
• All instructors are Background checked and Olympic SafeSport certified
• Karate lessons are available for kids regardless of skill levels, age staring as young as 4.
• The Okinawa Dojo has a great reputation in Denver, Colorado.
• Easy to schedule a free trial class
• Family discounts are available
• Referral program
• This is a result-oriented Denver and Aurora Martial Arts institution
• You can find best karate teachers in Denver and Aurora
• Positive environment
• Family oriented martial art school
This is really the best place to learn karate and your child will surely love this training. The Dojo was founded and family owned by brothers Senseis Vitaly Padalka and Alex Padalka. You can also find more information about this karate school on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
If you have any questions regarding Karate classes, please visit https://karatebros.com/ or contact Okinawa Dojo directly.
Address: Okinawa Karate LLC
3425 S Oleander Ct Denver, CO 80224
Phone: (303) 547-7248