Too many online casinos and poker rooms showing up every day. Before deciding to gamble at an online casino or an online poker room try and choose the right online casino which will meet the standards of top quality, high trust, and a superb level of players service. Enhance your game using the free money that the casinos are offering. The casinos online are open and available twenty four hours a day seven days a week and ready for when you have the time
Before you start gambling on-line, you should keep in mind important rules:
Choose the casino carefully. Pay attention to the following:
- reputation of the casino
- software provider
- selection of games qualifying for wager
- bonuses offered (no deposit, Sign Up, Monthly , tournaments etc.)
- blacklisted countries
- customer services
Make sure you understand terms and conditions of the Online casino chosen.
Contact the casino personally before betting real money if you are not satisfied with information provided by the casino website.
In case of a dispute with the casino, first try to settle it with the casino Manager, or in case you are not able to reach a settlement, contact the Interaction Gaming Council.
Remember that Terms and Conditions vary from Online casino
Once you have chosen your casino, make sure you take benefit of their current promotions. These usually come in the form of free chips, i.e. Sign-up Bonus, or Match Bonus.
Sign-up Bonus is usually offered once, when you sign up with the casino and can come in several flavors:
1. Straight Cash Bonus - a fixed bonus on your deposit.
2. Percentage Bonus - a percentage of your deposit, up to a certain fixed amount. Some casinos offer unlimited percentage bonuses, but it's usually orientated towards "high rollers' '.
3. The monthly bonuses are bonuses which casinos offer to their existing players on a regular (monthly) basis . That's my favorite type of bonus. Often monthly bonuses are also percentage bonuses, but 100% match bonuses are not exceptions. 20%-30% monthly bonuses often targeted at the High Rollers. Of course you will need to invest more money to collect these bonuses. Sometimes the wagering requirements are carried over to the next month if you bust out before completing them .
Wagering requirement is how much you have to wager the sum of the purchase plus the bonus before you will be permitted to cash-in. Wagers vary from casino to casino. High bonuses are usually offset by high wagers. In some casinos certain games do not qualify for wagering requirements.