Asia Pacific Wireless EV Charging Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD XX Billion in 2018 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
Inductive charging in other words also known as wireless charging or cordless charging uses an electromagnetic field for transferring energy between two objects throughout electromagnetic induction. This is frequently done with a charging station. The energy is sent through an inductive coupling within an electrical device that can further use energy for charging batteries or for running the device. Electric vehicles are starting to use wireless charging for high-end car models. The utility such as reduction of pollution and efficient utilization of renewable sources has led to high demand for wireless EV charging market.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
Asia Pacific Wireless EV Chargimg Market
Wireless EV Charging market in Asia Pacific region is classified by application, component, power supply range, charging type, vehicle type, and geography. Application segment for the market comprises of home charging unit and public charging station. The public charging station held the largest market share as compared to the home charging unit. The growth of electric vehicles, higher demand for charging stations at close proximity along with government subsidies to boost renewable sources of transportation have together increased the overall market share of a public charging station. By component, the market comprises of base charging pad, a power control unit, and vehicle charging pad. The power control unit is the largest segment based on the component that can be accredited to its high application across home stations and public charging stations. Considering the power supply range segment, the market for wireless EV charging comprises of 3–50 kW. The 3–50 kW segment type grew at the fastest rate during the current forecast period. The battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles are various vehicle types on the basis of which the market is segmented. Here the battery electric vehicles held a larger market share followed by plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
China, India, South Korea, and Japan have formed a few major countries in the Asia Pacific that has contributed to the overall market growth. The Asia Pacific has seen huge investments in the last few years with significant foreign investment coming from large car manufacturers. Availability of cheap labor, infrastructural development along with subsidized government policies to boost the car manufacturing sector have been a few major regions that have determined the high growth of Asia Pacific in wireless EV charging market.
• Asia Pacific Wireless EV Charging market size analysis and forecast
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the Asia Pacific Wireless EV Charging market
• Wireless EV Charging market segmentation on the basis of component, application, power supply range, charging type, vehicle type, and geography
• Wireless EV Charging market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of a study
• Wireless EV Charging market analysis and forecast for major countries has been provided.
• Profiling of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies
• Competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Wireless EV Charging market including competitive developments, investments, and strategic expansion
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:
• Base Year – 2018
• Estimated Year – 2019
• Forecast Period – 2019 to 2026
For company profiles, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Bloomberg, Hoovers, and Factiva are some of the paid databases referred in order to gain insights about the Wireless EV Charging market. Opinions from experts along with other stakeholders from major market players have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the regional and country-wise size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Wireless EV Charging market globally.
Some of the key players of the Asia Pacific Wireless EV Charging market include:
• Zhejiang VIE
• Olev Technologies
Key Target Audience:
• Industry associations and experts
• The automobile industry and related end-user industries
• Electric vehicle manufacturers and component suppliers
• Wireless charging system manufacturers and component suppliers
• Electric vehicle hardware suppliers
• Automotive Parts Manufacturers' Association (APMA)
Scope of the Report:
The research report segments Asia Pacific Wireless EV Charging market based on component, application, power supply range, charging type, vehicle type and geography.
Wireless EV Charging Market, By Application:
• Home Charging Unit
• Public Charging Station
Wireless EV Charging Market, By Component:
• Base Charging Pad (Transmitter)
• Power Control Unit
• Vehicle Charging Pad (Receiver)
Wireless EV Charging Market, By Power Supply Range:
• 3–50 kW
Wireless EV Charging Market, By Charging Type:
• Stationary Wireless Charging System
• Dynamic Wireless Charging System
Wireless EV Charging Market, By Vehicle Type:
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)
• Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV)
Wireless EV Charging Market, By Geography:
• Asia Pacific
o South Korea
• Breakdown of China Wireless EV Charging market
• Breakdown of Japan Wireless EV Charging market
• Breakdown of India Wireless EV Charging market
• Breakdown of South Korea Wireless EV Charging market
• Breakdown of Australia Wireless EV Charging market
• Breakdown of Others Wireless EV Charging market
Maximize Market Research offers customization of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients
For More Information Visit @:
This Report Is Submitted By :Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.